Saturday, March 02, 2013

iPhone App Icons

Hey folks! It's me again! I know it has been way too long since I blogged and I apologize for that. So here's a post on the second day of March.

By seeing the title of the post, it's pretty clear what this post will be about. Yes, an iPhone application!! :D

Pretty and girly things always catch my eye. It's normal for a girl, no? Heh. Well, recently I came across this app in the Apple App Store which customizes your iPhone app icons! It's not very hard to handle and the results are really good externally. Externally ONLY!!


Look at how pretty an iPhone can be?!

But why externally only? >_<

Because they are only SHORTCUTS. These shortcuts direct you to the exact same app you assigned it to but the real app icons are still in the phone. sigh* So basically, it's quite useless although it gives pretty girly icons for your iPhone unless you hide the real app icons in a folder on the next page. Oh, and also if you have messages from your friends on Whatsapp/WeChat/LINE, you don't get notification. How annoying.

Some asked if it slows down my phone after getting those cute icons. No, it didn't. They're basically shortcuts so I guess they won't slow your phone down? Idk really. Sorry! D:

My opinion on this app is not to get it, although it is still on my iPhone screen. It's sort of useless although it's makes your phone look pretty.

In case you are interested in the app, it is called CocoPPa.

Click here to find out more and to download it on iTunes.

♥ Jocelyn L.

No comments: