Friday, October 26, 2012

The little things (Since the day I last blogged)

#1. Day trip to Golden Palm Tree Resort at Sepang. Beautiful, romantic place 

#2. First ever flashmob for Sunway-TES/ Adidas T-shirt Launch. Super awesome experience.

#3. How this group of friends never fail to make my day 

#4. Cheong kay with the girls. Sang our hearts out that day :)

Because it's the 31st of the month! 

Bloody cheap loots from SQ's Flee Market; flower statement ring, Eiffel tower pluggy, another pretty pluggy & anklet 

Because studying all day was too mainstream. Superstars of the day :D

Because there was this Starbucks Buy 1 Free 1 Promo I couldn't resist!

Dolled up to chill with the two pretty ladies 

Because this is too awesome I want to have it again.

Because we made a promise; YOU made a promise to me 

Because I searched high and low for this and finally got it for 30% and additional RM10 off! Such a steal! 

Because I tried it for the first time and instantly fell in love with it.

Because I had cravings. Premium price for premium quality 

Because a cup of wondermilk a day keeps sadness away ;)

Cookies and cream milkshake because it was made specially by the boy 

When the boy decides to surprise me by cooking an awesome meal for me for the first time 

Pimped my phone and it looks extra gorgeous now 

Because I love cooking. Fried chicken with miso and Hennessy
Will blog about the recipe if majority request for it :)

Of sandwiches, scones, cakes, coffee and love 

Tried clubbing for the first time in my life and loved it ;)

My first ever 10km marathon; Nike's We Run KL 10k Run MY

Succeeded with a time of 01:21:38.10 and got my first ever finisher tee! Not bad for a start :)

Gathered the guts to pierce my second hole :O

¯\(ツ)/¯  
♥ Jocelyn L.

No comments: