Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The little things that made my month (March)

#1. Durian Pancake; because it's really delish!!

 #2. Delicious' Classic Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream; because it's rich and moist!

#3. Lok Lok; because I haven't had it in ages!!

#4. Salty Popcorns; because it's homemade by my friend and I.

#5. C&K heels; because one is never enough when they are awesomely cheap.

#6. Sambal Petai Prawns; because I haven't had it in ages and it tastes so awesome!

#7. A&W; because the waffles, curly fries and root beer are awesome!!

#8. Wondermilk; because the milk has butterscotch in it.

#9. Monique; because sometimes she can only cheer you up when no one else can.

#10. Billabong; because I finally got an awesome bottle for class and a loose tee I've been eyeing for ages!

#11. Skating with them; because we are noobs.

#12. Nike shoes; because I finally have a pair of chio shoes to run!

 #13. MNG sling bag; because it's way too gorgeous to let go and the boyf got it for me for my birthday.

#14. My birthday; because of the company I got from this sweet little one.

#15. Gurney Paragon; because it has the coolest fountains!

#16. Outfit for the day; because I just love it.

#17. This girl; because she's my indian "adopted" sister.

#18. Tee nya kuih; because it's just one of the best nyonya kuih.


¯\(ツ)/¯
♥ Jocelyn L.

No comments: