Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fresh new year, fresh start

It's a new year (though I'm 3 months late) and here I am, with a fresh new start in blogging again! Hello 2012! 

I'm moving from xoxolynjlyf because I felt that the other one is already too messy for me to clean up, so might as well just create a new blog right? ;)

It's being 7 months since I last blogged. The reason why I left my blog abandoned was due to the fact that I got lazy and eventually lost interest in blogging during that period of time. Also, the reason why I'm being missing all these while is because I was juggling between exams, entering a new college, adapting to a new place and sorts like that. Yes, I've entered a   new college; Sunway University College under Sunway-TES.


I had a culture shock when I came here because my previous colleges were just above a small shop lot building comprising of 2 levels only that accommodates not much students.

But here, wow! It's really big, I get lost almost every time. I only know how to get to places I go to often; like my classes, library and the cafeteria.

When I first got here, I was really lonely. I had to make new friends but I know that I'll have difficulty in making new friends because I'm quite shy and I won't approach you to talk to you if I don't know you. It's true, I did have difficulties also due to language barrier and the arrogant people.

But hey, look at me now. I have awesome friends who I care about more than you'll ever imagine. I have friends in hostel and also in college! Double yay, no? ;)

God has been so good to me. He provided me with safety wherever I went. He provided me good friends over here. He provided me with good roommates (although one is a little crazy) and bearable housemates. He provided me with good coursemates. He even provided me with my relatives and family here. There's really too much he had provided me with and I'm so grateful for it.

For now, I have to do my part. I shall try to pass everything within this year so that I will make my parents proud! :)

♥ Jocelyn L.

No comments: